Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"60 is the new 50" Hah!

No, sixty is just 60! and I'm even more than 60--63, to be exact! Today is my birthday! Actually, I feel pretty good for 63. But don't let anyone tell you that turning 63 is like being 53 'cause it ain't! For one thing it's harder to recover from things when you are older than 60.

I have had lovely calls from my daughters and my friends today, all wishing me Happy Birthday. Of course, my Wonderful Husband took me out to dinner last night. I am working tonight on the San Diego Crisis Hotline so he can't take me out tonight. Then when I have off on Friday, he is going to take me out to another, fancy restaurant, Donovan's, so that should be fun! It's supposed to be one of the top 3 restaurants in San Diego. He took me there once before and it was delicious. I'll let you know next time.

No comments: